5 Jul 2010

♥ Live, Dream and Do!


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Assalamualaikum..






Today I sit and wonder what will tomorrow bring, what my attitude will be towards it, how my actions will affect the outcome? I tell myself, today, not to worry about tomorrow. Fix what I can today and tomorrow will already have a better outcome..
InsyaAllah!

If I always thinking about the things I could do or would do then I'm not actually doing the doing. So stop thinking and start doing!
Disappointment can only come from thinking about what I could or would do!
Live, dream and most importantly DO!

2 ♥ comments:

I'm Seri said...

Salam akak comel,

Like this.... hehehehe







Kabare? Orang kat sini sihat. hehehe

Anonymous said...

chaiyok chaiyok, Kak Izz! *pom pom girl datang* hee hee

Post a Comment

What say you..? =)

Thanx for commenting.

May Allah bless u as always ♥♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

note to self : breathe Design by Insight © 2009