6 Jun 2009

♥ What A Relieve..! Pheww..

Dear blog,

Assalamualaikum..

Yes, it went well! The presentation / interview on last Tuesday. Alhamdulillah, it went off really well.. and I've made some good steps forward! I was so prepared to face some strong resistances, some questioning why I should waste time on that when I have so many important tasks to do and things of the sort, that I was surprised none of these were uttered (I haven’t had time for blogging until today, Saturday). I even skipped my sleep the day before just to prepare for the 'paperwork'. I guess I was sort of relieved. But I’m very realistic too: first, people in meetings / interview usually are cautious when they don’t really know much about the matter. Secondly, it’s true that no opposition was expressed, but it’s also true that no real commitment of collaboration was made either. Having the support of the boss never hurts.. and I could add that friends support (colleagues & plurkistanians) never hurts either! thanx a bunch kekawan! thanx a zillion to my great hubby too. I'm lucky and I'm grateful, I got what I wished for. My hubby's strengths complement my own. He gives me support, he's a team player, he stands beside me and he gives me a swift kick when I need it. He takes care of me, he loves me and he forgives me. I am thankful for my hubby. As we're celebrating our 3rd anniversary last Wednesday, this was the best gift for our marriage. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah.


♥3♥6♥6








[*Escapade II masih dalam pembikinan.. =) ]

2 ♥ comments:

truemax said...

Salam Izz,

Tahniah for the successful interview, tumpang happy for you. (headspin)

.. and WOW for the must-be-very-expensive-dimond set!!

Alhamdulillah, semoga Allah lanjutkan kebahagiaan kita semua sehingga akhir hayat dan di hari kemudian juga.

::truemax

♥ Izzah Marzuki said...

truemax:

thanx 4 the wish.. insyaAllah, mudah²an moga kita semua berbahagia.. ye..amiiinnn..

Post a Comment

What say you..? =)

Thanx for commenting.

May Allah bless u as always ♥♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

note to self : breathe Design by Insight © 2009