30 Mar 2011

♥ The Family of Success!

Sorry for the long hiatus. It wasn't intended, exactly. Just been kinda busy with work, courses, appointments, sleep, traveling around, caking etc².  I've had a rush of work and deadlines to meet, and that's not over yet.

Wanted to assure anyone who reads this blog that I am alive and well alhamdulillah, and I'll try to have a new entry sometime this weekend. Don't hold me too tightly to that schedule as something may come up! *winks*

Anyway, I found this 1 cute family in my husband's office when I tagged him along to work on last Saturday!

The Family of Success

The Father of Success is named Work.
The Mother of Success is named Ambition.

The Oldest Son is called Common Sense,
 and some of the boys are called :
Stability
Perseverance
Honesty
Thoroughness
Foresight
Enthusiasm
and
Cooperation

The oldest daughter is Character,
and some of the sisters are :
Cheerfulness
Loyalty
Care
Courtesy
Patience
Economy
Sincerity
and
Harmony

The youngest baby is Opportunity.

Get acquainted with the Father of Success and you will be able to get along with the rest of the family!




What a nice family..

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..? =)

Thanx for commenting.

May Allah bless u as always ♥♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

note to self : breathe Design by Insight © 2009